Tuesday 6 October 2009

Boris2- Contact sheet

Here is the link for Boris 2: http://artofthetitle2.com/media/tv/2009/boris2_480p.mov

In this video I think that the music fits in well with the effects that they use. The reason why I picked Boris 2 for my timeline film is because I thought that it was the best one out of all the ones that I watched, and I liked how in the first shot it shows a fish in its fish bowl, and then it zooms in, and lots of different things start to happen which in my opinion makes it stand out from the rest. I think that the colours in this opening sequence makes it look very lively and interesting fopr the audience watching it , making them want to see more.
The wasy that the titles start to come in also makes it look quite spectacular as well, and I think that this has helped me in a way, becaues I can take some ideas from Boris 2, for example the titles and how they enter the opening sequence, and I can do a similar thing in my opening sequence.

This is the contact sheet for Boris 2. I picked this one because I thought it looked really cool, and I really like the effects that they have used in the video, as well as on the contact sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment