Saturday 17 October 2009

This is a screengrab of the scene I would call the meeting point as this is when you see both the main character (Lars) and the gang leader (Jahmal-With the hoodie), both in the same shot which suggests that something is maybe going to happen with these two later on in the film, which also builds up tension as they walk past each other, and I think this would make the audience want to watch more. In my opinion this is the best scene of the whole opening sequence, because as I said it builds up tension, and I like how it goes in slow motion as they pass by.



This screengrab is when we introduce the gang leader, as he walks across the road looking suspicious, with his hood up, and hands in pocket. I think that the way the camera has been positioned makes the shot stand out as it is quite diagonal to the gang leader (Me).


This screengrab is the second shot of the opening sequence introducing the main character (Lars). This is an effective close-up as it shows the full emotions on his facial expressions, and what I think makes it even better, isthe fact that you can also see his school books, and because he is on the floor, these two signs suggests to us that he has been bullied and knocked to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment