Thursday 8 October 2009

Timeline and Title Sequence to Boris 2 opening sequence











These pictures are the timeline for each title. I have recorded a timeline for each second a title comes up, and I have also said what is happening at that particular point in some cases. The reason that I have doe so many pictures of the same timeline is because my camera could not zoom in on all of the timeline at once, so I had to do some of them individually.
I could not say which person was director, or casting members, as all of the titles were written in a different language, but I did still write down everything I saw, but some of it I do not understand as it is not English.
I found it to be quite hard to get each point accurate so I had to keep going back to check if I got the time right. On my timeline I have put down all the seconds in which a title came up.


No comments:

Post a Comment