Wednesday 16 September 2009




There were lots of techniques which i learnt on the final cut express program. i learnt how to cut some of the film that i didn't need to use which was very useful. learning how to fade was very useful for the film me and my partner created on final cut express because fading was a big priority for our film as we had to find a way to merge two thing together and fading helped.
our film was called fly over.


I think that our film went well and i now know how to use final cut express. i can now use it for basic skills.

I think that final cut express was brilliant to use as it's like nothing that I have ever used before. I really enjoyed editing my film, and the tools which I used on final cut express really helped me to achieve this goal. On final cut I learnt how to use many tools such as moving the scenes and audio into the right place, I also learnt how to fade images into each other, and i now know how to cartoonize films now aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment