Thursday 17 September 2009

Postcard by Jahmal Crowe

This is the postcard that I created today in photoshop.
I think that my final image is exactly how i intended it to be, which was to have the statue of liberty holding a dog which is exactly how it is displayed on the postcard. i think the image I have created makes an interesting combination between the two of them. I also like how i have added the creative and media text up the side of the postcard, and I think that the the colours stand out as they kind of relate to some of the colours in the image.

I used a variety of tools, such as the blur tool to make the sides of the image look smooth, I used the horizontal type tool to create text on the image, and I used the brush tool.

I also had to go on to the bar at the top, where i had to transform the scale and rotate the image to make it the right size and shape. i found this to be very useful, and it made my postcard look better.

I would have liked to make the sky in the background like a red colour which would have made everything else stand out. Overall i think that it went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment