Wednesday 16 September 2009

Other students film



This is an AS students film called R1 18 and this is the opening to the film.

Strengths of the film: the strengths of this students film are the camera angles. I like how each camera position is set, and I especially liked the effect that they used, to have two frames on the same screen. I think that the film its self was scripted well. The camera shots were done very effectively aswell, and I liked how they didn't stay in the same camera shot for ages. They had a good technique in different types of camera shots aswell, for example they used close-ups, mid-shots, and long shots, but one after the other.

Weaknesses of the film: I thought that the acting wasn't very good as it looked unreal. Some of the techniques that they used in this film weren't displayed very well and although i liked the fact that they didn't keep on one camera shot for long, I feel that they should have spent a bit more time on each shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment